Right after my son was born I started making collages. It’s become an effective way for me to explore new ideas without the preciousness of making a “Painting”. These are the first two that I made in December that I really liked. I continue to make paintings. In fact I just started a new large one. The collages help keep my eye fresh and my mind open to new ideas. I think of it like cross-training.
- #tbt to 2007. Me with one of my paintings in a group show at Western Project in LA. https://t.co/5m1xX1PZzN 2 years ago
- A sneak peak at This Ain't Main St opening tomorrow at @mastersprj in DUMBO. http://t.co/IRjm1GfW72 3 years ago
- No rest for the wicked. Sunday work day. #detail #process #painting http://t.co/qdYaUTHU6J 3 years ago
- Saturday morning color layers. #detail #process #painting http://t.co/8FXnubTyjl 3 years ago
- #studio #detail #inprogress #painting #work #monday http://t.co/sZmATOQVzr 3 years ago