When art and surfing come together. No matter if it’s for art or surfing, a well made tool makes all the difference. I only use handmade stretcher bars and surfboards because that matters to me. I value craft and attention to detail over an anonymous mass produced product. Having a relationship with your builder becomes more that just a transaction. They can something point you in a new direction and they can make you exactly what you want. Talk to your shaper, talk to your stretcher bar maker.
- #tbt to 2007. Me with one of my paintings in a group show at Western Project in LA. https://t.co/5m1xX1PZzN 2 years ago
- A sneak peak at This Ain't Main St opening tomorrow at @mastersprj in DUMBO. http://t.co/IRjm1GfW72 2 years ago
- No rest for the wicked. Sunday work day. #detail #process #painting http://t.co/qdYaUTHU6J 2 years ago
- Saturday morning color layers. #detail #process #painting http://t.co/8FXnubTyjl 2 years ago
- #studio #detail #inprogress #painting #work #monday http://t.co/sZmATOQVzr 2 years ago