This is the New York of my imagination. The New York that was presented to me in the movies and on the TV. Before coming to New York for the first time in 2000 these images are what I thought New York would look like. The first thing that struck me as I took the car ride from the air port to my first apartment in Brooklyn was the graffiti. Enjoy.
- #tbt to 2007. Me with one of my paintings in a group show at Western Project in LA. https://t.co/5m1xX1PZzN 2 years ago
- A sneak peak at This Ain't Main St opening tomorrow at @mastersprj in DUMBO. http://t.co/IRjm1GfW72 3 years ago
- No rest for the wicked. Sunday work day. #detail #process #painting http://t.co/qdYaUTHU6J 3 years ago
- Saturday morning color layers. #detail #process #painting http://t.co/8FXnubTyjl 3 years ago
- #studio #detail #inprogress #painting #work #monday http://t.co/sZmATOQVzr 3 years ago